11/29/2023

English Grammar Important Mcqs for NEET and USAT Tests.

Here are 10 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) related to English language and comprehension:


1. **Question:**

   Choose the sentence with the correct use of "their," "there," or "they're."

   - A) Their going to the store tomorrow.

   - B) I left my book over there.

   - C) They're cat is very playful.


2. **Question:**

   Identify the sentence with the correct punctuation.

   - A) I can't believe it its snowing again!

   - B) I can't believe it, it's snowing again!

   - C) I cant believe it, its snowing again.


3. **Question:**

   Select the word with the correct spelling.

   - A) Occasion

   - B) Ocassion

   - C) Occassion


4. **Question:**

   Which sentence is grammatically correct?

   - A) Me and him are good friends.

   - B) Him and me are good friends.

   - C) He and I are good friends.


5. **Question:**

   Choose the correct form of the verb: "She ___ to the store every day."

   - A) go

   - B) goes

   - C) gone


6. **Question:**

   Identify the antonym for "benevolent."

   - A) Malevolent

   - B) Benevolent

   - C) Benign


7. **Question:**

   Select the sentence with the correct use of "its" or "it's."

   - A) Its a beautiful day outside.

   - B) It's raining, so we'll stay inside.

   - C) The dog lost it's collar.


8. **Question:**

   Identify the correctly punctuated sentence.

   - A) Where are you going? Said Tom.

   - B) "Where are you going?" said Tom.

   - C) Where are you going, said Tom.


9. **Question:**

   Choose the correct synonym for "ubiquitous."

   - A) Scarce

   - B) Common

   - C) Rare


10. **Question:**

    Identify the sentence with the correct use of "too" or "to."

    - A) I want to go too the movies.

    - B) It's too hot outside.

    - C) She gave me two books.


**Answers:**

1. B) I left my book over there.

2. B) I can't believe it, it's snowing again!

3. A) Occasion

4. C) He and I are good friends.

5. B) goes

6. A) Malevolent

7. B) It's raining, so we'll stay inside.

8. B) "Where are you going?" said Tom.

9. B) Common

10. B) It's too hot outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts